Let Us Hold Your Training Event
Whether it’s just a day or several weeks of training, hosting your learning programme is at the heart of what we do. All of our venues are experts in hosting training programmes and know how to support both trainers and delegates to get the most of their day.
We have nationwide venues to suit your location needs all within easy access of motorways and train stations. Each of our venues offer space for your delegates to focus, collaborate and get the most from their training and time away. If staying overnight with us, they’ll find the space to relax and unwind too.
As standard, all of our venues offer:
- Range of meeting room sizes and flexible layouts
- Plenty of breakout areas, rooms and outdoor space for group work
- AV & delegate stationery – all taken care of
- Flip charts available on request
- Refreshment & hydration stations offering hot & cold drinks, healthy (and not so) snacks throughout the day
- Great food from breakfast through to dinner with a choice of restaurant or working buffet lunch
- Leisure facilities and comfortable bedrooms to round off the day
Our venues are well-suited to residential apprenticeships – with a specific Apprentice Charter in place, we’re here to support you and your apprentices with everything you may need from a residential provider. Following years of experience, The Venues Collection has created an Apprentice Charter that means no matter which venue within the collection you choose, you and your apprentices are guaranteed the same excellent service and facilities that have been purposely created with apprentice needs in mind.
- Great out of town, nationwide locations
- Customised ‘Duty of Care’ programme including safeguarding (age of apprentice dependant)
- Personalised payment programme
- Tailor-made booking and cancellation processes
- Dedicated, experienced apprenticeship associate
- Apprentice focused ‘chill-out’ areas
- Take away style menu options
- Transport can be provided to and from the apprentices learning venue
From Assessment Centres to Summer Internships, one day to multiple weeks, our venues offer the flexibility required to become home for your Graduates – particularly if they’ve travelled from abroad. With large plenary rooms and accompanying training and syndicate rooms, you can make the space your own both for training and recreation. We’ll work with you to tailor the right solution
- Speedy check-in and baggage drop for simultaneous coach arrivals
- Dedicated staff contacts
- Ability to adapt food & drink options to suit tastes and dietary requirements
- For long-stays, Graduate information desk, taxi booking service to local shops and attractions
- Outdoor grounds for team building activities, games or reflective time
- Potential to provide dedicated, branded space for training & recreational areas to align with your brand
The Venues Collection
The Venues Collection is a group of stunning hotels and event venues that are perfect for training, seminars and apprenticeship training. Based throughout the UK, we are certain that you’ll be able to find a venue that is perfect for your event. Eat, meet and sleep all under one roof with our flexible spaces, breakout areas and accommodation options. Our venues are easy for your guests to reach, offering excellent transport connectivity and free parking.
Students can walk in the grounds, take advantage of the on-site leisure facilities, or get stuck into revising in our communal areas. Making it hassle free for you, with built-in standard AV and free Wi-Fi to keep you connected, your training event is guaranteed to be a success.
We have budget conscious, all-inclusive options to help you attract as many people as possible to your event. Learn more about each stunning location below.
Swindon, SN4 0QJ
Max capacity: 240
Meetings rooms: 16
Nottingham, NG16 3SS
Max capacity: 400
Meetings rooms: 36
Kents Hill Park
Milton Keynes, MK7 6BZ
Max capacity: 600
Meetings rooms: 70
Milton Hill House
Oxford, OX13 6AF
Max capacity: 170
Meetings rooms: 20
Northampton, NN6 8BD
Max capacity: 200
Bedrooms: 103 Meetings rooms: 22
Stone, ST15 0NL
Max Capacity 450
Meeting room: 32
Visit one of the above venues to find out more information on their training facilities.
From the moment we were in contact with Eastwood Hall, we knew our event would be a brilliant success. The event team were helpful and speedy in their response to all requests (no matter how bizarre!) and the facilities that were offered were fantastic. It was an amazing day and having our whole or ganisation together at such a beautiful and well-equipped venue was nothing short of inspiring. We could not recommend Eastwood Hall enough – we were so pleased with how they looked after all our needs that we decided to make it an annual event. They even booked the weather. Well done Eastwood Hall – we can’t thank you enough.
Our organisation has had an ongoing relationship with Kents Hill Park for many years. The Kents Hill team understand the training business and if delegates are fed well and sleep well, this makes for an optimum learning experience when delegates attend their training. The hotel has gone above and be yond during COVID to make guests feel safe and share advance information on Health and Safety and cleaning regimes which bring comfort to delegates. The hotel has articulated clearly the processes and procedures in place to prevent and mitigate the risks of COVID. They are very flexible to our requirements and on many occasions have supported last minute, high volume bookings without issue. The hotel menu is frequently changed (which benefits longer term stays) and caters to a wide range of dietary requirements and tastes. There is great Wi-Fi signal and more than ample parking which are key to business guests. We have always found the Kents Hill Team to have customer service at the heart of their delivery and look forward to working with them in the future.
Claire M, Corporate Services Category Manager, Automotive Training Company